Light Duty Polyurethane on Polyolefin Casters
- Precision molded high quality polyurethane mechanically locked to a durable polyolefin core, provides a very versatile, strong and attractive wheel
- Resistant to most chemicals, oils, grease, cleaning agents, solvents, and water
- Offers floor protection, is nonmarking and non-conductive
- Plain bore option provides an economical alternative to ball bearings and has the same advantages as Delrin bearings with added durability and are less expensive. Great for use in sanitary & wet applications. Provides sufficient roll-ability for most jobs. Several small sizes come standard with a spanner bushing providing stability to the yoke.
- The ball-bearing option provides greater roll-ability and less effort to push a load. Bearing
- Durometer: 95 Shore A
- Temperature rating: -40 to 180 degrees Fahrenheit